Thursday 10 March 2011

Boring holidays

The long-term holidays had started since i was finished sat for my SPM exam . Oppsss, i can't remember the date which i had to sit for my last paper , BC on last year . However , the ' torment and torture ' during the exam ware tremendous . I was over the moon and sighed in relief when all of it were over .

When the holidays started , i found nothing interesting to do . Boredom had set in . I had  tried to beg my parents to let me to join the trip to Pangkor organised by one my classmates. But , the reasons given by them were always the same .
"Use your money to join la. i had no money for you to do so."
"Ask your daddy / mummy , see whether he/ she let or not " ( the points of view of both my parents are the same most of the times .If one of them say like this , the answer at last is NO, YOU CAN'T GO )
"You are girl , the trip is too danger for you to go . There has no any people who can really care of you "

I'm quite wondering why they will have such a thinking . So , i used to stay at home , watch PPS , go hang out with my close friends ,and  blogging on this holidays .

If
i'm a boy ,
will my parents let me to join the trip?

If
i have a pairs of wings ,
will i be able to fly to round the world ?

If
i was given a chance by Lord ,
does anyone can fly me to the moon ,
let me to play among the stars ?



pangkor island. i wish i can go there one day

No comments:

Post a Comment